3 April 2013

Results for March 2013 Short Term goals

1. Start doing the Double Your 6 Max Win Rate course - especially the homework that is assigned to the videos. Yes! Been doing this and although it will take a while I am getting through it - will post all the homeworks and study notes when finished.

2. Study Ryan Fee's Ebook. As noted in my diary I did a fair bit of work on this and then decided it is a bit outdated and does not suit me. To be fair to the author it is only a guide and not a book.

3. Find another book to study! - Ha! I browsed a few but nothing I really liked. I previously read Small Stakes NLHE so going to do that in April...

4. Carry on playing whenever the chance arises (volume goals are meh atm). Best volume month ever I think!

5. Post one hand to a forum after each session and comment on others. I spent a lot of time in the forums this month, not sure how productive it has been to be honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to add a comment (which will be moderated!)...