Right!! I am going to change this.... I am still going to label it "Short Term Goals" but I am going to give myself four to do and just get them done and move on to four more or just add in others. Reason being that reading is my easiest way to study. So I get that done for the month and become less productive because the other goals (like watching vids) are not so easy for me to find time.
1. Study Small stakes NLHE by Ed Miller et al.
2. Continue Double Your 6m Win Rate course and do the homework.
3. Play 10k hands at NLHE 6max cash.
4. Read ImFromSweden's hand history threads on twoplustwo - every single one! Make a list in here of ones worth looking back on (already started).
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please feel free to add a comment (which will be moderated!)...