Took a 5 buy in shot at NL16 and failed! Ran 2.5 buy ins below EV and also lost with full house twice and generally a few big hand loses to bigger hand coolers...
Went back to NL10 and have already won back enough to take another shot at NL16. I have been beating NL10 at around 11.5bb/100 since I went back to cash after my HUSNG stint so am confident there, just need to play the same game when moving up (I hope).
What is interesting is that there are very few tables at NL16 compared to NL10 and NL25 so rather than go full on at NL16 I am going to just mix tables in with NL10 and try to keep playing against (bigger) fish! Also need to keep the tables down, keep ending up on too many and start auto piloting which is not the idea at all - need to keep LEARNING!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please feel free to add a comment (which will be moderated!)...