HUSNG profit/loss $95.19 (ROI 3.62%)
6 max cash profit/loss $43.31 (3.47bb/100)
Miscellaneous $51.77 (RB and missed hands*)
TOTAL PROFIT/LOSS $190.27
BANKROLL $490.27
Got a lot of volume in this month (for me). Took a 5 buy in shot at NL16 but ran 2.5 buy ins below EV and also ran into some coolers (lost twice with full house and also set over set twice). I did not play very well at NL16 though I lost my aggression and played a bit weaktight I think.
NL16 at Pokerstars does not have so many tables as NL10 (or NL25 fwiw) so was not so easy finding fish. Ready to take another shot though so that is good. Just going to mix NL10 and NL16 together though so I can keep at juicy tables.
Its still about learning rather than these results anyway!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please feel free to add a comment (which will be moderated!)...