1. Read Poker Maths That Matters by Owen Gaines and when I say read it I mean STUDY it!!!!
Yes! Notes in this blog, really good book for my level.
2. Read Hole Card Confessions by Owen Gaines and when I say read it I mean STUDY it!!!!
Yes! All documented in this blog. I must admit I need to make notes on the last chapter though - I got a little bit excited about achieving these first two goals as it was very hard work!
3. Get a HUSNG match reviewed by a higher level player.
Yes! Had two done! First one was by Brokerstar (coach at Tagpoker.com) but it went a little bit wrong but definitely good points in there. Second was by a $100 and $200 reg (who prefers to remain nameless) and is just awsesome - loads of leaks to plug!!
4. Post some hands to forums.
A few. Not as many as would like but did get involved in other people's hand histories.
5. Watch 3 videos from bestpokercoach.com (I have the "Become A HU Hero" package)
Fail! Well, I had trouble playing these on my pc for some reason. I did watch more than 3 videos by Yourdoom though and may go on to watch his whole "Advanced Tactics" series.
6. Play 200 HUSNG tournaments minimum between reg speed and turbo speed.
Total fail! Only played 50 and then played some cash at 5.00 one morning and have not gone back! Played 3000 hands of cash lol.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please feel free to add a comment (which will be moderated!)...