1 March 2013

Bankroll 28.02.2013

This is just for the record remember! Its all about the thought process for now!

HUNSG profit/loss +£103.51 (ROI 3.99%)
6 max cash profit/loss +£83.71 (8.5bb/100)

TOTAL PROFIT/LOSS +£187.22

Current Bankroll $487.22.

These samples are TINY so not much to read into them. Definitely had some good run at the cash tables (actually just under EV but feel I got good cards a lot).

I have played some 6 max cash games last two weeks. They are a bit more convenient when I get interruptions a lot at home - it is a lot easier to sit out in a cash game for a few orbits than in a HUSNG which I would likely lose by the time I get back!!

Results regarding thought process are immense! I just feel more confident in so many spots, I feel I am doing more things for a reason I understand than because it is on a chart or I read it somewhere. The great thing about all this is that when I talk to other players playing similar games to me they seem generally way ahead of me in most aspects of strategy. What they (generally) do not have is tilt control and dedication.

I need some advice on Bankroll Management for the cash games - I will ask around on Skype.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to add a comment (which will be moderated!)...