6 March 2013

Poker Diary Update - 06.03.2013

Well, I read Ryan Fees Guide a few times. Some really good stuff in there especially preflop with regard to isolating and ranges in general.
I did not like the post flop stuff though. I found it far too general in places and then far too specific in others.
So I "studied" the preflop stuff and made all my notes on that but I just read the other stuff a few times and gleaned some information from it that will probably go in one ear and straight out of the other.
To be fair to the author it was only a guide and not a proper edited book or anything official.
In summary, its worth a read or two but I wouldn't spend hours on it (like I did!).

In other stories I am about to take shots at NL16 (big wow) but not playing as much as is needed.

I need to find my next book to study too....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to add a comment (which will be moderated!)...