7 February 2013

Studying Hard

Nearing the end of Poker Math that Matters by Owen Gaines.

Fantastic book. I am ok with maths but some stuff I have seen before is too complex in its style in my opinion. This book puts everything in a simple form without losing its accuracy. I highly recommend it.

Of course, previously I was only reading books "for fun" whereas now, as you will see from my notes and my quiz answers, I have torn it apart!! By the way, DO NOT read that stuff, it will bore your pants clean off!!

Not been playing much lately, I think I have plenty to do away from the tables. My poker mate, Kasper, thinks I should play a lot more but I believe its not necessary at this moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to add a comment (which will be moderated!)...