31 January 2013

Bankroll 31.01.2013

Ha!
Of course! You guys want to know my bankroll regularly!! That is because you guys only care about results! Now if you read my post earlier I mentioned that the micros is the learning ground and not the earning ground. So back off already!!
For what it is worth it is around $380 (so +$80 so far). Made some rake back on top of that too but its miniscule so not bothering tracking that just yet.
Oh, and in case you are interested, I am playing HUSNG at the moment. I always played 6 max cash games until just recently but I had the notion that some heads up play might help me improve certain aspects of my play (hand reading in particular) at a faster rate.
Anyway, forget my bankroll for now, it is all about THOUGHT PROCESS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to add a comment (which will be moderated!)...