1 May 2013

Poker Diary Update - 01.05.2013

I have learned so much just lately! Have put SSNLHE study on hold for a while as I realised I was making some mistakes with relative hand strength (basically betting too much and losing value to villains bluffs or weaker hands which I can get by checking) so have been looking into that more and talking about it with my buddy Kasper.

In other news I am about to get some coaching. NL__Fool of 2+2 fame has a really good micro stakes package on offer which I must take advantage of! Another friend, Rick, is getting coached by him at the moment and recommended him highly.

I have been doing lots of research into sleep and sleep patterns lately. It is surprising how little the world seems to know about this. Reason is I want to get up earlier in the morning to play but do not want to affect my health by not getting enough sleep. I have read some really interesting stuff so far and it seems that if I can improve the actual quality of sleep I get than I can indeed get away with less!! I have been getting up between 5.00am and 5.30am most days lately, unfortunately my 20 month old son has woken up most times too rendering it useless!!!

April was a winning month bankroll wise too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to add a comment (which will be moderated!)...